Want to take screenshots with the camera in GTA SA but no mod released yet for replacing it with your favorite cellphone? This post will help you!
MAKE BACKUPS BEFORE EDITING!!
1. Download a cellphone mod or extract the cellphone's model from GTA3.IMG
Site for Cellphone mods: http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/skins-224/
2. Once you download the mod you'll have 2 files(Cellphone.DFF and Cellphone.TXD)
3. Rename each file to Camera so it should look like this: Camera.DFF and Camera.TXD
4. Replace the model inside GTA3.IMG or use ModLoader for easy installation (Create a folder, drag and drop files inside the created folder)
Should look like this: GTA San Andreas\modloader\(CREATED FOLDER NAME HERE)
ModLoader Link: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=25377
5. Launch the game, equip the camera inside CJ's house bedroom in Grove Street
6. Start capturing screens with your cellphone instead of camera!!
The Animation doesn't look good(Your Player put his other hand on the camera)
The Camera's screen look empty (Not like the original camera)
ENJOY TAKING PICTURES WITH YOUR CELLPHONE!!